- Civil Litigation
- Domestic Relations Law
- Criminal Defense
Mr. Land joined the firm in March 2014 after serving as an Assistant District Attorney in the Augusta Judicial Circuit. Since joining the firm, Land has developed a practice devoted to civil litigation, with an emphasis on domestic relations (divorce, child custody, etc.) and criminal defense. Mr. Land also handles the firm's adoption practice and has a particular interest in assisting families navigate this confusing and sometimes frustrating process.
Mr. Land is a member in good standing of the Georgia Bar and is licensed to practice in all Georgia trial and appellate courts and in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Georgia.
Mr. Land lives in Augusta, Georgia with his wife Lauren and their two children.
Current Employment Positions:
- Augusta Judicial Circuit, Assistant District Attorney, 2009 to 2014
- Toombs Judicial Circuit, Judicial Clerk, 2008 to 2009
- University of Georgia School of Law, Athens, Georgia
- J.D. - 2008
- Honors: cum laude
- University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia
- B.A. - 2005
- Major: Sociology
- Major: Criminal Justice
- Georgia, 2008
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Georgia, 2014